Are you tired of wanting to hide your smile every time you go out with friends? Tired of dodging photo ops, and even face-to-face time with some of your favorite people, all because of how insecure you have become about the spacing problems with your smile? If so, don’t keep settling where your smile is concerned. Instead, talk to your dentist about how Invsisalign treatment could help. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign is more discreet and often more comfortable, meaning you don’t have to be the person with the imperfect smile, or the mouth full of metal. You can simply be you, working towards a better-aligned and more beautiful smile!
When Is Invisalign a Good Alternative?
Invisalign can help to address many of the same concerns that braces can, yet it offers a number of benefits.
- Since Invisalign uses only clear plastic trays, no metal, it poses no threat of scratching or cutting the sensitive gum tissue.
- These trays are made of clear BPA-free plastic, which means most people won’t even notice that you are wearing the trays.
- The trays should be worn between 20 and 22 hours a day, but that allows time for you to take them out to chew comfortably, and also for daily dental hygiene.
- This can lead to more enjoyable mealtimes, during treatment, but also better oral health, since you won’t have difficulty flossing or brushing your teeth.
- Since the trays can be changed out at home, most patients enjoy fewer visits to the dentist than they would if they chose traditional orthodontic treatment, that requires visits to have the braces adjusted.
Looking for a Cosmetic Dentist?
Invisalign treatment can help to improve teeth’s alignment, without reliance on traditional metal braces. You can schedule a consultation by calling Dr. Steven Huffstutler in Ft. Worth, TX at 817-918-3038.