Are you embarrassed to show your teeth because of an underbite, overbite, or minor spacing between some or even several of your teeth? Alignment issues can be more than embarrassing, too. They can also lead to discomfort when chewing, popping noises when opening the mouth, and general jaw pain due to an incorrect bite. Fortunately, patients no longer have to choose between settling for cosmetic and functional alignment problems, or spending years in noticeable and often uncomfortable metal braces. Invisalign treatment is a great alternative to traditional orthodontia, one that can still help to create a straighter smile, but without many of the side effects associated with metal braces.
Enjoy a Straighter Smile without Years In Metal Braces
Patients that have to wear metal braces frequently complain of the discomfort they can create. Metal brackets can irritate sensitive gum tissue. They also make it difficult to thoroughly clean the teeth during treatment. Meals can also be less enjoyable, since food can easily become stuck in them.
Fortunately, Invisalign Clear Braces provide solutions to each of these issues.
- Clear braces are made completely of BPA-free plastic, which won’t cut or scratch sensitive gums
- They can be taken out for meals, allowing for enjoyment and comfort while chewing, without fear that anything will become stuck in them
- They can also be removed for daily toothbrushing and flossing, which is essential to keeping teeth healthy even during treatment
- Inivisalign braces are nearly invisible, as the name implies, allowing patients to smile and interact confidently, even while wearing their braces
- Your cosmetic dentist can help you determine fi Invisalign would be a great solution for your smile!
Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry, like Invisalign treatment, can help to effectively address most aesthetic concerns. You can schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Steven Huffstutler in Ft. Worth, TX, today by calling 817-918-3038.