Fort Worth is full of fun, festivals, rodeos, races, music and more, year-round. But we all know that summer time is special and summer time in Texas is hot! If you’re looking to beat the heat, come on out to Hawaiian Falls Water Park and Adventure. Open year round and featuring the Adventure Park, the Event Center, and the Arcade, Hawaiian Falls Water Park opens on May 23, 2015 and is a great place to keep the family cool.
What: Hawaiian Falls Water Park
Hours: Daily from 10:30AM to 6:00PM
Admission: Big Kahuna (48” and taller) $26.99; Lil’ Kahuna (under 48” tall) $19.99; Senior Kahuna $19.99; for Season Passes visit: http://whitesettlement.hfalls.com/season-passes-2.
Trying to keep the kids cool this summer? What about yourself? You can enjoy some family fun at Hawaiian Falls Water Park at White Settlement, just 12 miles from Fort Worth. There is no shortage of ways to keep cool. Take your pick from:
- Breaker Beach: As large as a football field, the wave pool is designed especially for young children. Parents and tykes, alike, can enjoy gentle waves for wading, swimming, body surfing, tubing, or just cooling off.
- River rapids: A 1,000-foot-long river of adventure including rapids and fountains.
- Water obstacle course: Everyone can enjoy the floating water obstacle course situated in the 10,000 square-foot activity pool.
- Water slides: Multi-slide towers featuring speed slides and tube slides.
- Reef Racer: Earn bragging rights by beating the rest of the family on this four-lane, head-first, mat racer slide.
- Sharkey’s Café: Stay hydrated in this heat at Sharkey’s.
- Surf Side Barbecue: Enjoy some classic Texas-style barbecue, and don’t forget dessert with some Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
ABOUT YOUR FORT WORTH, TX DENTIST:
With over 25 years of professional experience, Dr. Steven M. Huffstutler and his caring team proudly provide exceptional preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatment to patients and their families across Dallas/Ft. Worth, including North Richland Hills, Denton, the Mid-cities, Southlake, and all surrounding communities. We also have extensive experience helping patients find relief from painful TMJ disorders (various forms of jaw dysfunction). To schedule an appointment with Dr. Huffstutler, contact his Fort Worth, TX office today by calling 817-577-1444.