If you have been thinking about restoring your smile in the wake of tooth loss, you have a made a very wise decision. For patients considering the benefits of dental implants, we encourage you to take a closer look at the lengthy list of potential advantages. While choosing any dental prosthetic will improve your smile and daily quality of life, implants may provide you with some special improvements that you may not have known were possible. We hope you will discuss tooth replacement with us during your next visits, so we may begin guiding you back toward a complete, beautiful smile. In the meantime, look over the following for a better understanding of all you may expect:
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implants posts with restorations replace your entire tooth from root to crown, which is something no other prosthetic solution can accomplish – most treatments only replace the visible portion of your tooth.
- Replacing your roots is significant in maintaining optimal jaw health. Your natural roots stimulate your jawbone when you bite down, sending a signal that ensures your jawbone receives nutrients to keep it healthy and strong – this allows it to support your teeth. By replacing your roots, you allow this reaction to continue so your jaw does not deteriorate.
- Implants offer the greatest stability you can achieve with prosthetics, which is beneficial for comfortable eating and articulate speaking.
- Implants act as placeholders that prevent surrounding natural teeth from shifting into an open space.
- Dental implants may last the rest of your life and are easy to maintain.
- We will customize the appearance of your restorations, so you may enjoy a beautiful smile that complements your features.
ABOUT YOUR NORTH RICHLAND HILLS DENTIST:
With over 25 years of professional experience, Dr. Steven M. Huffstutler and his caring team proudly provide exceptional preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatment to patients and their families across Dallas/Ft. Worth, including North Richland Hills, Denton, the Mid-cities, Southlake, and all surrounding communities. We also have extensive experience helping patients find relief from painful TMJ disorders (various forms of jaw dysfunction). To schedule an appointment with Dr. Huffstutler, contact our office today by calling 817-918-3038.